Self Portrait /Art Gallery Visit

                           

Self Portrait:



1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces?
I thought the pieces I chose were unique portraits with styles that I could replicate.


2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?
I found the medium I chose best represented who I am and so it should be reflected in my portrait.


3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?
I found it challenging to use the digital photography as a way to create my portrait in be in my portrait and ultimately chose to use my dslr to take the photo and one of my lenses in the photo.


4. How does this piece represent you?
As an art enthusiast I hope.


5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?
Space and balance were key elements of composition in developing my portrait.

6. Did you enjoy working on this project?
Yes I thought it was a great way to turn self reflection into art.

7. What do you think of your final artwork?
I think its a great way to culminate the course with a piece that is introspective and thought provoking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos Reflection Journal

Module #7 Video Review